Percius believes that it is crucial to be able to adapt swiftly and knowledgably to the fast changing landscape of the arts world, both popular and classical.
- Do you have a project that needs inspiration and effective management?
- Do you want a management able to guide and co-design your long-term goals?
- Do you want a support team who care about detail as well as the bigger picture?
- Do you want a strong emphasis on client care?
We would be delighted to discuss your needs and work with you to achieve your goals.
A few examples follow, highlighting past projects developed by the Partners in prior roles:
Establishment of BBC Music Publishing
The BBC is the largest commissioner of live music. BBC Music Publishing secured publishing rights from composers writing for the BBC returning substantial investment back to the programme specific divisions of BBC TV.
Shakespeare The Sonnets (Album, Universal)
Joint project generation and management. Artist placement, fixing and support. The project built audience awareness outside the classical field as a precursor to other core projects and utilised Robert Hollingworth's diverse skills including composition and arranging.
Choral at Cadogan 2008-2013
Series development, programming, management and marketing in conjunction with Cadogan Hall. Creation of a regular London concert series for The Tallis Scholars.
Creation of a BBC Classical label focusing entirely on the extraordinary crown jewels of the BBC music sound archive.
NCEM Young Composers Award (partnership with BBC Radio 3, The Tallis Scholars and National Centre for Early Music)
Individual competitions were created initially to develop educational opportunities for The Tallis Scholars and to broaden audience appeal for the genre. NCEM and BBC R3 were then approached with the concept; they created a unique and lasting partnership and a legacy that has inspired young composers nationwide.
Reflections on Debussy Festival (Noriko Ogawa, Bridgewater Hall, BBC Philharmonic)
Worked closely with Noriko Ogawa in devising a festival inspired by the Debussy anniversary and previous piano festivals.
Placement and management of recording projects to break new territories for artists/projects and increase audiences.
- Striggio Mass in 40 Parts (Decca, I Fagiolini)
- 1612 Italian Vespers (Decca, I Fagiolini)
- Beethoven Complete String Quartets, Quintets and fragments (Warner Classics, Endellion String Quartet)
- Voyage (Universal, Emma Johnson)
- The Mozart Album (Universal, Emma Johnson)
- Debussy: The solo piano works (BIS, Noriko Ogawa)
- Tu es Petrus: A tribute in song to Pope John Paul II (Opera Omnia)